Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SHAKA THE K.I.N.G. CHANGES THE TICKET RULES!!!!!

 shakainvite

 

WHO HAS THE YELLOW WRISTBAND!!!!!!!
WHAT IS THE YELLOW WRISTBAND!!!!!!!
sorry ladies and gentleman
I'm too tired right now to explain it fully but just know
A top secret meeting took place AND NOW........

there are approximately 20 women yes
20 INCREDIBLE WOMEN.......

who you can get tickets from for
THE BIG EVENT 6/18 at Eduardos

at a much cheaper price than at the door $25
and on www.ticketmaster.com  $20

but there tickets are gonna fly so........
LOOK OUT FOR THE YELLOW WRISTBANDS
I'm off to bed but I will eventually reveal this list of people
but for now
ask around......
6 DEGREES OF SHAKA THE K.I.N.G.!!!!
"try to try to but you can't do it like I do"
THE YELLOW WRISTBAND LOOK OUT FOR IT!!!!!

SHAKA THE K.I.N.G.

shaka turntableshaka  everlast

No comments: