Monday, November 30, 2009

Reading With Robin And Stacyknows

I used to be a voracious reader. A book by my bedside, a book in my handbag and book in my bathroom, you get the picture. Then the Internet came along, and all of a sudden I wasn't reading as much. Well, I was reading , just not books.

The exception comes when Igo on vacation. Vacation is still my favorite time to read. What better way to enjoy an afternoon, than to sit under an umbrella and read.

With help from my friend Robin Kall who also has a blog and a radio talk show Reading With Robin. We have compiled this list. These books are a great gift and a great read.
Perfection: A Memoir of Betrayal and Renewal
The Summer Kitchen
Please Excuse My Daughter
The Help
The Embers: A Novel
Commencement: A novel
Very Valentine: A Novel
The Center of the Universe: A Memoir
Queen Takes King: A Novel
The Possibility of Everything









Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: