Monday, March 29, 2010

Marc Black Band Back At The Towne Crier


 
 
marcblack
 
Spring's here and The Marc Black Band is
             back at the Towne Crier Cafe.
 
 
Now that we're back from tripping around Texas and Florida, I'm happy to invite you to my show at the Towne Crier Cafe in Pawling on Saturday, April 10 @ 8 pm.

I've got my favorite players to round out the band…Eric Parker and Michael Esposito on drums and bass; Betty MacDonald on electric violin and Don Davis on horns of all description.

I'm looking forward to this show.  I hope you can make it.

Thanks!
Marc


p.s….Reservations are a great idea!  845-855-1300 or townecrier.com
Just $20 online, $25 at the door.

Black produces soulful, catchy music that mixes jazz, Tibetan chants and the percussive music of North Africa, Brazil and downtown New York.    New York Times


Marc Black Band
Towne Crier Cafe
Saturday, April 10, 8 pm
130 Rt. 22 Pawling, NY
845-855-1300

No comments: