Monday, April 5, 2010

Go See The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo or Better Yet Read The Trilogy


I used to be an avid reader.   Now, I spend so much time on the internet reading,researching, shopping , playing, tweeting, etc., there just isn't any time, let alone inclination.

This weekend I went to see The A Girl with The Dragon Tattoo at the Avon Theatre in Stamford, Ct. This was the best movie I have seen in a very long time.  A combination of a murder mystery, family saga, love story and financial intrigue makes this satisfyingly complex and entertaining 
 A friend of mine, who is still an avid reader told me about it.  I trust her recommendations.  Plus, I had the book on my list, of if I get a chance to read a book again this would be it.  It seems to be the it book.   You know what I mean.  Your on the train, or on vacation, and everyone seems to be reading the same book.

Needless to say, I haven't read it the book but there a to more books in this trilogy
I plan on reading them both you should to.

Go see this Swedish thriller before they make an American version and Hollywoodize it.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: