Monday, June 15, 2009

East Hampton Point


Since I have put myself out there as Stacyknows, I have been getting many questions on where would you stay in the Hamptons. I have been coming to East Hampton for the past 21 years and before that West Hampton for about 6 years. My first choice is always East Hampton Point http://www.easthamptonpoint.com/. Of all the places I have stayed in the Hamptons this is the nicest. The cottages are adorable and the rooms in the Palmer House are spectacular. The pool is nicely appointed with comfortable lounge chairs, there is a cute little gym and a tennis court. The casually chic East Hampton Point restaurant over looking Three Mile Harbor with the boats passing by and sensational sunsets is an idyllic setting for lunch, brunch or dinner. There is also the outdoor deck is the perfect place for anything from a hamburger to a lobster. It is the place to be on Sunday nights with live reggae music. My advice don't go home til Monday if you don't have to.

No comments: