Monday, May 18, 2009

Eye-Fi. Gigabytes of Storage. And Wi-Fi. Just Add Camera.



I am the photographer in my family and circle of friends! I am the one who takes the photos and is responsible for sharing them. Normally , it is not such a big deal . But sometimes things go wrong. My usb ports don't always work, my card reader is finicky, and sometimes I am just lazy. Sometimes my pictures just sit in my camera just waiting to come out and be shared.

As far as tagging goes,well that hardly ever happens. Maybe its a generational thing.

Gigabytes of Storage. And Wi-Fi. Just Add Camera.

The Eye-Fi Card stores photos & videos like a normal memory card. When you turn your camera on within range of a configured Wi-Fi network, it wirelessly transfers your photos & videos. To your computer (PC or Mac). Or to your favorite photo sharing web site. Or both.
The Eye-Fi Card will only connect to Wi-Fi networks, computers and sharing sites (like Flickr, Picasa, KodakGallery and more) that you specify. You can choose the privacy levels that your sharing website supports and even setup notifications so you know when your photos and videos are uploaded. Setting this up is as easy as 1-2-3.
And, now you can choose the right Eye-Fi Card for you. Want to just get your photos hassle-free to your computer? How about easily sharing your memories on the Web? Or, maybe you’d like to be able to upload and tag your photos & videos on the go? Eye-Fi can help

No comments: