Monday, February 16, 2009


HOT NEW PICTURE HANGING TOOL, HANG & LEVEL™,

TAKING OFF IN THE US

One-Of-A-Kind Product is First to Solve Picture Hanging Dilemma



I don't know about you, but I've always thought that hanging pictures and other objects on the wall has been more of a hassle than it should be. And if I ask my husband to give me a hand, he just applauds. Well I've just discovered Hang & Level™, a unique new picture hanging tool recently launched in the US which is a “must-have” for every home. From single pictures to groupings, mirrors, clocks, and just about any object I want to hang, this tool is quick and easy to use, making the daunting task of hanging wall décor pieces simple and fun. Hang & Level is a little yellow tool that is easy to use. Simply hang the picture on the tool, position it on the wall, remove the picture, press the button to mark exactly where the nail goes, hang your picture and then level it with the tool’s built in levels. Hang & Level is available at Home Depot, ACE Hardware, select Bed, Bath & Beyond stores and ArtSelect.com for $19.99. For more information on purchasing Hang & Level, or for picture hanging tips and advice, visit http://www.hangandlevel.com/.

No comments: