Sunday, March 6, 2011

Moderne Barn Now Serving Up Brunch

Moderne Barn in Armonk NY, which happens to be one of the prettiests restaurant in Westchester County NY has added brunch to their dining options.  Since brunch is only served on Sunday,  I suggest waiting until Monday to start your diet.  Needless to say, you can imagine how excited I was when the Westchester Magazine Nightfly Kris Ruby invited me to brunch at Moderne Barn this Sunday. We had 14 dishes on our table,  and it was the craziest feast I have ever seen.

Moderne Barn Introduces Brunch 126
 Moderne Barn Introduces Brunch 110  I started with the Organic Cucumber Vodka Heirloom Tomato Bloody Mary. Mr. Livanos the owner of the Moderne Barne along with Molyvos, Oceana and City Limits Diner  told me how he goes out to the Northfork of Long island to pick the tomatoes and actually makes the Tomato juice himself. 

 

 

 

Moderne Barn Introduces Brunch 134 The Stuffed French Toast was insane.  The chef told me in infuses the bread with Nutella and Marscapone cheese.  topped with carmelized bananas, lemon butter and Vermont maple syrup.

 

 

Next, we sampled the Vegetarian Fritatta, Scrambled Eggs, Applewood Bacon, Rosemary Sea Salt Fries which were amazing, and if that wasn’t enough the Bagels and Lox.

Moderne Barn Introduces Brunch 139 Moderne Barn Introduces Brunch 124 Moderne Barn Introduces Brunch 128 Moderne Barn Introduces Brunch 129

This was no ordinary Bagels and Lox. I can only describe it as  bagel and lox combined with eggs benedict.   Moderne Barne smokes their own salmon. 

Moderne Barn Introduces Brunch 137

I am in love with the yogurt,  served with house made granola, fresh fruit and honey. I know that I will be thinking about this meal every Sunday morning . 

Now you have another reason to go to the Moderne Barn.  Go check it out this Sunday.

 Moderne Barn

 430 Bedford Road (Route 22)
Armonk, NY 10504
(914) 730-0001

No comments: