To say that I struggle with my weight , would be an understatement. Me, I am willing to try almost anything to try and drop even an ounce. Peek into my cabinets and you will find leftovers of diet products that I gave up on. Call it the diet product graveyard. Somehow, I keep these products, thinking I might just give them another try.
Only if I had been born French. French women are just more stylish than I am, and need less to say THINNER!
That is why I am trying and trying to eat and behave like a French woman. Fortè Pharma and their product Turboslim Chronoactiv, which is a daily weight monitoring aid that utilizes the science of slimming chronobiology to optimize the body's natural weight loss actions. The formulation employs natural ingredients to help women in the quest to lose between 5 and 15 pounds.
10 Healthy Living Tips, Tricks and Secrets
- Eat fiber every day. Fiber slows down sugars, “soaks up” fat, and cleanses and regulates the digestive track. Where to find the best sources? Raw veggies (in moderation), or two teaspoons of oat or wheat bran mixed into yogurt or applesauce will do the trick.
- Take vitamins every day! Americans suffer from all sorts of vitamin deficiencies as a result of our culture’s obsession with refined foods. Take back your health with a daily multivitamin taken during a meal.
- Moderate salt intake. Ah, salt. The flavorful seasoning we love to hate and hate to love. Whatever you do, don’t drive yourself crazy — the “no salt” rule is just not realistic. Just be smart about it: try mixing a little salt into an herb and spice mix (or use an Herbes de Provence mix) to season your food, and never re-salt after cooking.
- Learn to identify the difference between a good fat and a bad fat. Bad fats are of the saturated variety (think bacon and egg yolks). Good fats are of the monounsaturated and polyunsaturated varieties (like fish, olive oil, nuts, and avocados).
- Walk, walk, walk. French women don’t belong to “gyms.” They just walk everywhere. Walking is the single best method for regulating metabolism, nervous system and blood sugar level.
- Remove the “extreme diet” lingo from your vocabulary. They don’t work. Why? Because historically, people don’t stick to them, which creates a yo-yo effect, which paves the way for obesity. The best diet is “rebalancing” the neurodigestive circuits, which ultimately leads to healthy weight loss and achievement of your “ideal weight.” This is what Turboslim does!
- Understand glycemic and Slim-Data food indexes. This will help you recognize the impact foods have on organs and digestion. Find a helpful chart athttp://www.glycemicedge.com/glycemic-index-chart/.
- Learn the essentials of balanced meals. The importance of fruits, vegetables and herbs to balance out protein and fat consumption is the essence of any healthy diet. Add in healthy doses of non-sparkling, room temperature water throughout the day and you’ve got a recipe for perfection.
- Appreciate the notion that “time” is on your side. Sure, you can’t turn back the hands of time, but you can make each tick more enjoyable. This means, enjoy the time you spend cooking a meal (it’s great stress relief) and savor each bite slowly (it improves assimilation and is better for digestion).
- Keep your emotions in check. Stress and emotional pressure have a major impact on our metabolic balance. So take five minutes before and after each meal to just sit, relax, and breathe. Your body (and mind) will thank you!
Turboslim is $29.99 and is available at Rite-Aid.
- The Glycemic Index Diet (everydayhealth.com)
- Do You Pay Attention to Your Foods' Glycemic Index? (fitsugar.com)
- List of Meal Replacement Diets (brighthub.com)
- 7 Things that are Secretly Making You Gain Weight! (musxzart.wordpress.com)
- How you can have your metabolism boost (vanguardngr.com)