Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Really Didn't Have Botox...This Time

The other day my girlfriend Gayle came to the Saw Mill Club for a variety of reasons. One, to have a massage done by SHAKA the king, to take Vince Liguori's RDX class, and of course to hang out with me. Gayle notices everything. She would notice is I gained an ounce or got an extra freckle. Let's just say she is acutely aware.

That is why I am so excited about her latest observation. She looked at me and asked what have I done lately. She said my crows feet and wrinkly forehead were smoother. My eyelids not as droopy. Did I get Botox, or some othe filler? I said no! Even though I am long overdo for a visit to Dr. David Bank. Nothing works like Botox and Dr. Bank is the master.



I told her I have been using the Galvanic Spa with ageLOC from NuSkin. The company claims it reduces fine lines and wrinkles, lifts and firms, and changes the quality of your skin with it's anti-aging gels. I have heard it would enhance my Botox regimen. I have to admit when I purchased my Galvanic Spa I was extremely skeptical. Now I am hooked


When Gayle saw me I had only used the Galvanic Spa four times. If she noticed I am convinced it works.
Do you want to try the Galvanic Spa with ageloc? Of course you do.

http://www.stacyknows.lookyoungersecrets.com/

No comments: