Monday, January 11, 2010

101 Glam Girls Ways to an Ultra Chic Lifestyle

What a fabulous find! Some really great tips for everyday life to make you a little more glamorous and to feel confident doing it too! Tip#101 is my fav! I bought the book for myself but this will make a great gift for my girlfriends too!GlamGirlCoverRev
Every girl dreams of living a glamorous jet-set lifestyle, weather in the lap of luxury or on a tight budget. Dawn Del Russo Author of 101 Glam Girl Ways to an Ultra Chic Lifestyle: A Cheeky Book with Tidbits of Advice for a Glamorous Lifestyle  provides quick cheeky tips to living that swank life. Put together simply each one-liner is illustrated by Barbara Ann Scarrillo with charming, fashionable sketches sure to delight. Indulge in this fabulous quick read. Dawn Del Russo, high profile fashion stylist has been featured in print like US Weekly, Life and Style, InStyle, Glamour, People StyleWatch and on Fox 5 NY for her style advice. Del Russo is also a contributing writer for RunningwithHeels.com  and ChicGalleria.com. She has a keen sense of style and trends and is dedicated to helping women find their inner beauty, and confidence starting from the style on the outside. 101 Glam Girl Ways to an Ultra Chic Lifestyle: A Cheeky Book with Tidbits of Advice for a Glamorous Lifestyle  is every women's secret guide to breezing through life glamorously.

 

I guess Dawn Del Russo beat me to the publisher.  I have been saying these tips in one way or another my whole life. 

No comments: