Sunday, October 10, 2010

10 Reasons I Don't Always Answer My Land Line

1.  I don't have Con Edison, therfore you can not speak to the person who manages the Con Edison Account.


2.  I am aware of when election day is.  The phone call to elect one  candidate or another  is usual  not how I decide who not to vote for.


3. Merrill Lynch, Fidelity, UBS, XYZ brokerage house,  thanks for thinking of me , but  I already have enough brokers that help me lose my money.


4.I'll choose my charities, thank you.


5. My favorite call is from the Chimney Sweep , especially when I get the call on my boat .


6. Gallop polls, surveys and the like.  Don't even get me started.


7 . Direct TV.  I haven't even figured out how to program my DVR yet.  Thanks but no thanks.


8. I must be the luckiest girl in the world.  I have won trip after to trip to Orlando And Hawaii . Let's just say free is not always free.


9. Cablevision.  I already subscribe to all three of  your services.  While I have you on the phone , my reception on ABC is spotty,  can you look into it.


10.  Newsday, Daily News,  New York Magazine , I am trying to go green.  I will get my news  online for now on.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: