Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lost in the Blogisphere

Somehow I get continually lost in the blogisphere. When I am thinking of what to put on my blog, or how to improve my blog, I get lost. You have no idea how many websites, blogs, widgets, ads, social networks, games,etc, there are out there. What is needed is a GPS for the web. Garmin, a manufacturer of a very user friendly GPS could create one. It would tell you how far you are from finding what you are actually looking for. It would say 7 more websites to your destination. Or make a U-turn.Hit the F5 key. Destination after 3 more webpages. You have reached your destination.
I have looked at so many websites in the past three weeks that my hard drive crashed. I am in the midst of trying to reinstall a hard drive and operating system. That means I have called HP 20 times, I actually got the same case manager twice and have visited my local Staples store 3 times. I just returned from Best Buy. I am completely frustrated. I know I will resolve this problem, but in the mean time I just want to scream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A girl with as much style as you have, you should be using a Mac.

www.apple.com

Barbies4Sale! said...

I don't know about the Mac, but I do know what You mean, Stacey.

Tehehe, I even use Firefox so that I can have 20-30 webpages up at any one time. Now of course, IE utilizes tab browsing. But I discovered Firefox Long before IE came out with tabs. So i uhhh... ehhh... Back on Subject...

But then, that's what I mean. I start out searching for something in particular, when suddenly I find myself Way Off in Wonderland somewhere. In deed, instead of making post to my blog, I'm out Shopping/SURFING again!

It's just So frustrating. But hey, I Love the blogisphere so I guess, I have to take the bad with the good.

Note: I had a friend Build me a Super computer designed specifically for large file internet communications.

Only problem now is, LoL. I'm still on "Dial-up". I know, I know. But I live in the country where DSL cannot reach. So there you have it. ...Or rather maybe you don't have. ? :) ...I don't know! But I do know I got to Go! C-ya! ~ Barbie