Friday, November 27, 2009

Met Ally Zarin about Teens For Green

Met Ally Zarin about Teens For Green. Then I find out her mom is Jill is a Real Housewife from NY. I say, yeah my wife is too ;-)

PNYKidsChoiceday2-3 Ladies, I really really really did not know about this show called Real Housewives of NY. I knew there was the Housewives of Orange County but did not know!!

Then I go to Eco Luxe a few months back hosted by the Go Green Expo. Bradford Rand was getting Jill's picture taken and I said, "Who is she?" He goes she is a real housewife from NYC. I said, yeah my wife is a real housewife from Westchester County, what the heck are you talking about?! Brad then adds that there is a tv show called Real Housewives of NYC and Jill is a person on the show. OH!! Great. What does that have to do with green?? So then I spoke with her further her and Ally to really get it. Jill clearly admitted that because of Ally she has gone green. Ally is Co-President of Teens Turning Green and also promotes the 10 Easiest Ways To Go Green on Bravo.

NOW WE ARE TALKING!! Forget that the Green Living Guy likes going green. To have teenagers going green themselves and making an effort of it rocks!! Don't forget that..Then she cares to go public about recognizing her makeup needs work. Check this out.

Like The Green But Not The Show. Not into watching women go at it like that!

Now, if the tv show can be as cool, green and more enjoyable I would watch it. Until then, I'll just be glad someone did something good. However, don't just do it for gain. Do it because it's the right thing to do. Green is good not blah blah blah in your face train wreck kinda stuff. I mean I would try to watch those housewife shows with my wife Jessica and the in-fighting is funny and sad at the same time. Not something I can watch on a regular basis. Too much negativity for me. Sorry, that's just the way I am wired.

For more on this story, click here



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]


Written by Seth Leitman (The Green Living Guy www.greenlivingguy.com) is an Author and Editor to McGraw-Hill on The Green Guru Guides. As a green expert and head of Westchester County Green Drinks, Seth writes for Stacyknows.com as the Green Expert on making green sexy, fun and a party!. He is also a great eco consultant and helps people and businesses go green in easy ways.

No comments: