Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blow In A Can

Don't you wish you can get one right now?


Everyone who knows me , knows I am blowout queen.  Chances are you might have seen me in a salon.
This is an indulgence I don’t want to  live without.
I'm sure the feeling is mutual; amongst my group of friends it's unanimous without a doubt.
Blowout bars are opening up on a steady pace; I only wish one would land in the town of Bedford. Maybe I should open one.  Many versions are popping up in Manhattan, Los Angeles and Vancouver.
  This hot business has a strong demand, but when you can't get to one, opt for this can instead.
Blow, the first blowout salon to open five years ago in NYC, is doing their best to help us achieve the perfect blowout at home. Aware that a good blowout can last several days, the owners have created Blow Out Hairspray designed to complement a blow out. It offers a look that is soft and natural with one serious hold.
A personal favorite thanks to its non-stick spray, and I mean no stiffness at all. Your hair is touchable, but always in place. The citrus scent is a fresh update on hairspray's stale smell.
According to my friend at  My Beautyberry the word around town: Blowouts are soon to be the new manicure.  I think they are already.

No comments: