Monday, February 7, 2011

New Years Resolution #1 (For the 35th time)


So the holidays came and went and many of us ate our way through them.  I don’t mean just one week each December.  It starts sometime just before Halloween, when we are surrounded by chocolate and candy.  It continues with our favorite foods, drinks and deserts right through Thanksgiving, Christmas, Chanukah and Kwanza  (maybe even a few other holidays I have missed).   Then New Years’ Eves passed and we once again made a resolution to loose the weight.   But, the important part is that despite past failures, we still resolve to lose the weight.



Here’s the good news.  This time can be different.  Really, I am not joking and it is not that hard.  Ask someone who has tried and succeeded.  Two years ago, with complete skepticism I tried Medifast.  In 4 weeks I lost 20lbs and have kept it off since.  I know that some people have more to lose and some less, the bottom line… it is working for many.  Take Shape for Life is a weight loss program designed to help you lose the weight in a quick and healthy way.



Check it out for yourself:  GettingToSlim.tsfl.com



Or call me to talk it through.  Jodi Siegel 914-419-9935







No comments: